Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What are your THREE GREATEST STRENGTHS in life??


Is your confidence strong enough that you can answer this question without any hesitation?

Some people can.

Are they arrogant?

I would think some are, but I do know a few that can answer this question who are quite humble in nature.

I am not one of those people who can easily answer.

I know that I probably have some strengths in me but to list them is difficult for me.

I can always think of three other people who have the same strength and have it more developed,

more refined than I ever will.

So, Pakcik...what are your three greatest strengths??

  1. I have an open mind.I will try to accept almost anything as long as it is not hurting anyone. There are things I cannot accept for myself but if you want it, go for it. I will give you my moral support.
  2. I am empathetic of other people's situations.I find it relatively easy to put myself in someone else's shoes and understand why they have made the decisions that have conspired. This does not mean that I think the right thing has always been done but I understand how you might have come up with the solution or decision.
  3. I am willing to learn.This means learning almost anything that I have a change at succeeding at. I will not learn mountain climbing but it is only because I am fat..hahaha. I also not learn to be a brain surgeon because I am terrible at science. But give me something I have a chance at and I will try to learn as much as I possibly can.

: ))

I have to constantly work on those strengths just to keep them at a level that I like.

I would like these three to be even better.

I doubt that I will be able to raise the bar on them though.

A strength that I would love to cultivate is knowing what to say at just the right time.

As I am right now, I am often sticking my foot into my mouth.

This, of course, makes me want to go hide under a rock someplace.


****(by teac/pakcik Ayie, principal of CLC, KB branch)

1 comment: